Providing straightforward commercial advice to Irish businesses
We actively partner with you to create tailor-made commercial solutions.
We provide a highly personalised and hands-on service including.
- Benefiting from a Finance Director with increased objectivity and reduced cost.
- Providing financial insights to inform the overall direction and strategy of your company.
- Negotiating the best terms, whilst enabling you to continue to focus on managing your business.
- Managing the end to end process, including negotiations and creating the required information and reports.
- Enabling management to make more informed decisions.
- Collaborating with you to create financial appraisals including calculating key metrics such as NPV, NPC, IRR, Payback Periods and Money Multiples.
- Creating a realistic strategy which bridges your current situation and your ultimate goal.
- Through asking the right questions and leveraging our experience we will create the right strategy.
- Managing the end to end process of obtaining property development finance for our clients.
- Creating realistic financial projections, benefiting from reduced management input and increased objectivity.
- Accurately forecasting your working capital requirements due to increased/decreased sales or changes in debtor, creditor and stock days.
- Then sourcing working capital facilities on your behalf.
- As a trusted advisor we provide an objective and commercial perspective.
- Working in partnership to develop a tailor-made property strategy for your organisation.
Gordon founded the company and is a highly personable, commercial and experienced business leader spanning multiple industries. As a seasoned lender, working with AIB Business and Corporate Banking, he gained sectoral experience in retail, property, manufacturing and hospitality and specialised in cashflow lending.
Moving to Deloitte Corporate Finance, he represented clients in negotiating new funding and debt write-downs. At Deloitte, he was appointed as head of the Invoice Discounting advisory business, leading the growth of the business which included providing borrower suitability assessments for one of Ireland’s pillar banks.
Gordon was then recruited to provide strategic and commercial advice to AIB in relation to their head office estate and was instrumental in Facebook acquiring AIB’s interest in the Bankcentre campus. From there he was appointed as Financial Controller of AIB’s property and facilities budget implementing a number of key cost-saving and structural changes.
Gordon is a chartered accountant (FCA) and trained at PwC in Dublin. He has a business degree from University of Limerick and is a Qualified Financial Advisor.
Gordon is a strong advocate of providing honest, straightforward advice and always putting his clients first.
T: + 353 1 260 2665 |
+ 353 87 748 5060