Providing straightforward commercial advice to Irish businesses
We provide financial expertise and negotiate funding for ambitious SME’s and property companies to achieve their growth plans.
Utilising our accounting, banking and corporate finance experience we work very closely with our clients to determine and implement a simplified solution that achieves their goals.
- Benefiting from a Finance Director with increased objectivity and reduced cost.
- Providing financial insights to inform the overall direction and strategy of your company.
- Negotiating the best terms, whilst enabling you to continue to focus on managing your business.
- Managing the end to end process, including negotiations and creating the required information and reports.
- Accurately forecasting your working capital requirements due to increased/decreased sales or changes in debtor, creditor and stock days.
- Then sourcing working capital facilities on your behalf.
- Utilising our accounting, banking, property, and corporate finance experience, we work very closely with our clients and their professional team to optimise value and available funding.
- Our services include: creation of investor and lender decks, negotiation with funders, and financial modelling to determine the projected leveraged and unlevered profitability of each potential scenario in addition to forecasted cashflows.
- Creating a realistic strategy which bridges your current situation and your ultimate goal.
- Through asking the right questions and leveraging our experience we will create the right strategy.
- As a trusted advisor we provide an objective and commercial perspective.
- Having completed hundreds of business plans, we work very closely with our clients to produce excellent business plans that showcase the business and are easily understood – and most importantly achieves the intended objective.
Utilising our broad range of expertise, we complete grant applications and business plans for companies for EU, National, Leader and other sources of grant aid.
Typically, the grants range from €50k to €5m.
- We also assist companies with tenders from a commercial, strategic, operational and applications perspective.
- Creating realistic financial projections, benefiting from reduced management input and increased objectivity.
- Enabling management to make more informed decisions.
- Collaborating with you to create financial appraisals including calculating key metrics such as NPV, NPC, IRR, Payback Periods and Money Multiples.
Given our diverse background we cover all industries. However, we have deep expertise in property, SAAS, engineering, agri, and whiskey.
Gordon founded the company and is a highly personable, commercial and experienced business leader spanning multiple industries. As a seasoned lender, working with AIB Business and Corporate Banking, he gained sectoral experience in retail, property, manufacturing and hospitality and specialised in cashflow lending.
Moving to Deloitte Corporate Finance, he represented clients in negotiating new funding and debt write-downs. At Deloitte, he was appointed as head of the Invoice Discounting advisory business, leading the growth of the business which included providing borrower suitability assessments for one of Ireland’s pillar banks.
Gordon was then recruited to provide strategic and commercial advice to AIB in relation to their head office estate and was instrumental in Facebook acquiring AIB’s interest in the Bankcentre campus. From there he was appointed as Financial Controller of AIB’s property and facilities budget implementing a number of key cost-saving and structural changes.
Gordon is a chartered accountant (FCA) and trained at PwC in Dublin. He has a business degree from University of Limerick and is a Qualified Financial Advisor.
Gordon is a strong advocate of providing honest, straightforward advice and always putting his clients first.
T: + 353 1 260 2665 |
+ 353 87 748 5060